we have stack 1,S1 and stack 2,S2
stack 1 and stack 2 is empty.
To create a linked list simply push n items in Stack 1.
So stack S1 has nth element at top and 1st element at bottom.
To insert at kth position
1. we remove top n-k elements from stack S1 and put them in S2. S2 top has kth element and bottom has the nth element.
2. then insert the new element in S1.
3. for all elements of S2. pop S2 and push them in S1.
Now S2 is empty and S1 has n+1 elements.
To delete at kth position
1. same as step 1 of insert
2. delete the top element of stack2
3. same as step 3 of insert.