Depth Buffer (Z-Buffer) Method
- An X x Y matrix is used to store all depth values of screen pixels.
- Take one object. Store its z coordinate value to corresponding [pixel.
- If another object also comes in same screen pixel, the pixel closer to observer will be saved. (z-culling)
Lets go through the options
- depend on the application : Z buffer algorithm will be same for any application. Not the answer
- be arbitrary no. of objects: as the number of objects heavily increases it will affect the performance. hence the answer
- depend on the memory availability: Only one matrix is needed to handle any number of objects. Wrong option
- depend on the processor: Not related with Z buffer algorithm, Wrong option
Answer is B