Just wanted to give some information on the GO Test series. Though about 200 people have registered for the tests, there have been less than 30 taken on average for tests. This shows that most of you are either postponing the tests or ignoring the subject tests.
- Actually the questions in subject tests are made to ensure no topic or question type is left out
- We have tried to include maximum twists in these questions so that it becomes easy in actual GATE
- Dont get demotivated by the marks – even 30% is good enough as long as you are understanding the mistakes and on second attempt you can score 90% or more
- Some people are scoring 80% or more in these tests and I hope them to make a top 30 rank in GATE.
- So if you are postponing the takes the distance between you and the toppers are just increasing
From now onwards the tests will be live on every Mondays. There have been very good debates and hoping for healthy discussions to continue. Questions won’t be getting easier at least until the full length mock tests – where we shall try to simulate the actual GATE.