GATE Topper Algorithm
1. Check topics from this document
2. Study Them From Any Standard Textbook, Else Go To Nptel
3. Try a couple of simple questions from end chapters to know if you understand basics of that topic
4. Try GATE previous years related questions
5. If you find some questions in GATE papers not related to the topic you studied, go back to Step 2. ..
Before using the book 1. The books and video lectures mentioned are the best possible sources for the subject and you can choose one of them or as needed.
For doubts regarding books and videos check GATECSE - Books and GATECSE - Video Lectures or better write your query on the.…
2. Types of Problems section has been made after analyzing through many previous year GATE question papers.
It does not guarantee the questions will only come from those mentioned, but gives you an idea how and from questions have been asked. But if you aim high, then please complete full syllabus.…
3. [XYZ] is a short tag for the book mentioned so that we don’t have to write full names of the authors.
So don’t get confused when you see them in the Topics and Chapters table...