My interview was on 27th June 2022. The interview panel had 2-3 interviewers. The questions asked were:
- Introduce yourself. : I introduced myself and also stated at the end that my fav subjects are DS and Algo.
- They asked me if i m comfortable with probability. I said that I haven't done that in depth but they still can ask. They said that they wont ask on probability then.
- They said “Let me ask very basic questions which you have learnt in high school. I will give you equations and you have to find of the values as well as plot graphs.
- They gave me 3 equations.
- y = |x|
- |x|+|y| =1
I drew the graphs and explained the logic to them. Also i showed them the graph drawn in front of camera. They told me to name the x and y axis.
Then they shifted to linear algebra
- Given a system of linear equations Ax=B, what are the cases when we get unique, no solution and infinite many solution? ; I explained them the geometric aspect that solution will be the point where the lines will intersect.
- What do you mean by homogeneous and non homogeneous equations?
When will you say that the solution is unique or infnitely many Mathematically? ;; I told them the rank concept.
And so the interview ended
Never thought that they will ask so many basic questions. But if you have a good command over maths, then you can ace the interviews.