ISI/CMI PDF is still not ready. You can get the current draft here
@Arjun Sir , Does aptitude section in volume 1 has questions from all branches or CS only? Anyone else know this?
Vol1 contains all branches aptitude questions $(NA + VA)$ from $2010$ to $2019$
@Arjun Sir, In your GO2020 Vol 3: Questions Only book, there is no marks distribution table for any subjects. Can you please add the Mark Distribution in Previous GATE Paper Table in GO2020 Vol - 3 book only? It will be really helpful.
2nd point, can you please add missing ISRO questions in your GO2020 soft copy, it will be very much beneficial.
Thanks in Advance...!!!
@Arjun Sir it says book is not available on flipkart from where i can buy it and also when it will be available on flipkart .
A few suggestions for future hardcopy edition, when and if there's going to be one:
1. Please swap page numbers and the subject name in the top header of each page. The page numbers should be on the outer corner, i.e. on leftmost corner for left side page, and on the rightmost corner on the right side page.
2. It's great that answers are removed entirely from the PDF, Will it be a good idea to shift all the answers to either:
(a) End of the respective subject, so I don't accidentally see answers when there's like 4-5 questions on one page and the answers are immediately below.
(b) Decouple answers and questions, so people can by questions only edition and if they want to they can buy answers book too? otherwise they can always visit the site for answers.
3. Book Cover, give more importance to subjects available inside the volume. Also, the order of subjects listed on the book cover should match the content inside. Also, text hierarchy for designing cover, e.g. vol-2 text should be bigger than the subjects.
4. Sort topics of each subject with number of questions rather than alphabetically?
Thank you @toxicdesire for suggestions.
1. Isn't it already the case? Page numbers on the hardcopy are on the outer side only. If you're printing you should make sure first page is even.
2. Mostly any new book will have only the questions with possibly the answer key alone. In that case answer keys can be moved till the end of the subject.
3. Will consider this for future covers
4. I don't think it makes sense. Some people do topics based on number of questions asked from it previously. But in any exam this can vary a lot. Also, going alphabetical makes it easier to find a topic. Number of questions count is anyway given.
1. Unfortunately no. I have ordered from Amazon. They are flipped, like I mentioned, for me at least. Check here.
2. Nice, thank you.
3. Nice, thank you!
4. Sure. I just thought what was convenient from my point of view.