Guess most of you are eagerly waiting for response sheets to be out. It can come anytime but can also take a few days. Anyway just wanted to tell a few things.
- Your GATE rank may get you an IISc/IIT seat
- GATE is not the only exam for doing Master studies; IIITH, BITS are very good and so do CMI, ISI, IIST etc. I dont know how many even applied for JEST exam which is next week. This exam can get you a seat in even IISc. While many people are arguing for the imaginary questions and their solutions, smart people are eagerly preparing for this exam.
- Some people continuously take stupid decisions in their life -- I'm telling from a real life example I'm seeing now. This is your life, decide wisely. All the information you can get from Google but in the end you should use your "brain" to process them.
- Dropping is not for everyone - last year I made a video explicitly saying who all should definitely NOT DROP. Interestingly even those who liked those videos went on to drop. Anyway it is your or your parent's money, and your time.
- Once rank predictor is up, I’ll be adding some real world (open source) assignments. It’ll be hard but definitely worth doing whether you are a GATE topper or not. Once you get experienced with real world stuff, you’ll be valuable like an IIScian or IITian.