In the following pairs of OSI protocol layer/sub-layer and its functionality, the INCORRECT pair is
So, option (B) is incorrect pair.
DLL has two sub-layer
1. LLC - It deals with error control, flow control
2. MAC - It deals with error control, physical addressing, framing, access control(channel sharing)
Answer is B) Data Link Layer & Bit Synchronization.
Because, Data Link Layer is associated with Frame Synchronization, and not Bit Synchronization.
1) Yes, Network layer does Rotuing
2) No, Bit synchronization is provided by Physical Layer
3) Yes, Transport layer provides End-to-end process
4) Yes, Medium Access Control sub-layer of Data Link Layer provides