- First, they have read out my application, asked about the choices and preference order of departments.
- Then I was asked about my GPA.
- Next, they asked me about my future plans and favourite subjects.
- All the elements of a NxN matrix are 1. Can you guess at least one eigen value, quickly? Give reason in support of your answer.
- I is an identity matrix of size NxN. U is a column vector of size Nx1. It is given, $U^TU\neq O$ and $UU^T$ is of size NxN. The following equation holds: $[I - \alpha [UU^T]]U = - U$ where $\alpha$ is a scalar. Find the value of scalar $\alpha$ and also show the derivation.
- Write an efficient algorithm to find out the multiplication of a Diagonal Matrix and an Anti-diagonal matrix of size NxN.
GATE Score (2021): 646
GPA: 9.53 (Linear Average upto 6th Semester, during the time of interview)