I am going to take admission in IITR with CSE branch, but I have some issues:
1. I have done B.Tech from a very low-level college, where faculties don't know anything about CS.
2. I studied just to pass the semester exams, not full syllabus but every time got the 2nd or 3rd position in batch.
3. last 4-6 months I prepared for the gate and got rank about 850.
4. My communication skill is very bad.
5. I don't know English very well even I can't explain my thought fluently in English.
6. I haven't done any project in B.tech (excluding copy paste), no training, no internship.
7. Luckily I got a job offer from Wipro.
8. I like to do coding but I am able to solve hardly 2 questions of codechef long challenge.
8. Becuase of my category (OBC-NCL) i will get IITR.
I fell that If I will be the dumbest person of IIT.
I want to know that will I survive in IIT and get a decent job with such situations?
If yes, what should I do from now?